Friday, July 10, 2015

Smores Cake Pops

The way I make smores cake pops is by making a graham cracker cake recipe in a 9 x 13 pan. After it is cooled I chop it up with a flat wooden spatula and add mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.  Then I add my frosting to it so when I roll the cake balls they stick and hold together well.

Here are the smores cake balls before getting a stick and dipped.
These were done for a 1st birthday party. 2 of them actually.  I made 6 dozen. Let's just say I am only a wee bit tired.  So I dipped them in pink candy melts first and then I drizzled some white candy melts.
Of course I had to test one our just so you can see inside. I always make sure there are a couple of marshmallows and a couple chocolate chips.
Here is a great side view showing just that. Mmmmm... I love smores!

No comments:

Post a Comment