Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Good Night Moon Cake Pops

I recently made cake pops for a baby shower using the book "Good Night Moon" as their theme.  I made 3 kinds of cake pops: Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting, White Cake with Buttercream frosting and Chocolate Cake with Buttercream frosting.  I made a total of 60 cake pops and used four main colors: red, green, yellow and blue.

 I drizzled the cake pops with multiple colors and think they turned out so perfectly!





 This is what the cake pops looked like after I added ribbon and bagged them up.  I denoted each color ribbon with the flavor cake that they were.  That way they still looked pretty and everyone knew what cake they would be getting.  Some people just don't like surprises!

Next cake pops I'll be making are for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary.  I found some cute gold edible sugar hearts that I'm going to sprinkle on the cake pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment