But here are the results. The first side view.
Then a head on look. I realized it just didn't look right. I wasn't pleased. The beak was definitely off. So I decided to add a black line with edible marker.
Here is a look of that small addition.
It helps - but not enough help. The shape is all wrong. But it was an attempt. I'm not about to give up. So I pondered it for a day and then decided - DUH! Why not google "duck cake pop". Low and behold - I wasn't the first one to make this. I should have figured I wasn't the first. I saw the most perfect duck cake pops. Then it dawned on me - I bet there's a mold. Sure enough - a 3D duck mold exists - for less than 2 bucks. So I've got that on order and am eagerly awaiting to do my 2nd attempt at a duck cake pop. Until then, I have plenty to keep me busy. I need to decorate my not so great cupcakes for cake decorating class with flowers, make Super Soft Ginger Cookies for my Dad for his birthday, start prepping for cookies and 2 birthday cakes for 2 upcoming parties: an airplane cake and a Bakugan cake & cookies. Plenty to do so I must begin!