Monday, August 29, 2011

Soft Ginger Cookies

So yesterday was my Dad's Birthday!!  We've been celebrating all weekend on a mini vacation.  So as part of my Dad's gift I made him Soft Ginger Cookies.  They are DELISH!  I think they have the best flavor and their soft goodness makes you want to eat even more than you really should.  But here they are!


It's taken me a few batches to finally remember when to take these puppies out of the oven.  They need to have minor cracks in the dough from baking.


If there are too many cracks in the dough, then they won't be as soft as they should.  Mmmmm... these photos make me wish I had more.


A close up.  Here you can't really see the cracks because of the flash on my camera but you can see all the sugary goodness coating the outside!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment